If you can spend a little time in and around Swansea, you will find a host of interesting ways to fill in your day(s).
Wander the many secluded beaches and bays scattered around the village. Stop by the lookouts and enjoy nature’s splendid and picturesque coastline.
Swansea enjoys temperate weather all year round with an average maximum of 22° Celsius (71.6 degree Fahrenheit) in January, and 14° Celsius (57 degree Fahrenheit) in June.
SWANSEA … has something for all ages to see and do:
- The Bark Mill & Museum – great gift shop and tavern
- Kate’s Berry Farm – fresh berries, ice cream, jams and berry wine
- Morris General Store – run by the Morris family for over 100 years
- Shearwaters – watch them flying in at Waterloo point (seasonal)
- Mayfield Beach – 14km south…safe swimming, fishing and walking
- Trout Fishing – 30km north west of town, Lake Leake Rd, Lake Leake
- Picturesque Vineyards – cold temperate quality Wines
- Scenic walk & self guided tours of town’s historic bldgs and churches
- Gallery One Nine – an exquisite collections of fine arts and antiques
- Duncombes Lookuout – 3km south of town
- Spiky Beach & Spiky Bridge – 7km south…picnic area and fishing
- Swan River – 4km north of town…great bream fishing spot
- Nine Mile Beach – 4km north of town…superb beach combing & walking
- Tennis, Bowls, Sea Kayaking
CLICK HERE to check our latest availability and rates
- BOOK DIRECT
- NO BOOKING FEES
- BEST RATE GUARANTEE
- Tourism businesses that carry the T.QUAL mark, have undergone rigorous assessment to ensure guests can expect reliable customer service, professionalism, accurate advertising, sound environmental practices and compliance with health and safety standards.