Swansea Oceans Villas makes all attempts to ensure their guests have an enjoyable stay.
Swansea Ocean Villas have a few small Terms and Conditions which guests agree to accept as a reservation condition at the time of, making their booking – whether their reservation is made Online, by phone, email, fax or as a walk-in.
ALL GUESTS, INCLUDING THOSE WHO HAVE PAID IN FULL VIA ANY 3RD PARTY WEBSITE OR BOOKING SYSTEM, MUST PRESENT A VALID VISA OR MASTERCARD ON ARRIVAL TO COVER ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES INCURRED DURING THEIR STAY.
Payment of Direct bookings
Advertised rates displayed are for 2 people. Additional charges apply for extra adults and children up to the maximum capacity of the room. We reserve the right to refuse check-in or charge additional extra person charges directly if there are more people staying than what is stated on the booking
Walk-in: All walk-in reservations must be paid in full upon arrival / check-in.
Booking Deposit: First Night’s accommodation, regardless of the duration of the booking, will be taken as a deposit. Balance, if any, must be paid upon arrival by either a valid Visa card, Mastercard or by cash – Personal cheques are NOT accepted.
Cancellation: Once a booking is accepted and confirmed, the guest will be liable to the following cancellation charges:
- PEAK SEASON (15 Dec to 31 Jan inclusive) – any cancellation inside 14 days prior to date of arrival and/or for No show, a cancellation fee of 1 night accommodation applies
- OTHER SEASONS – For all other times any cancellation inside 7 days prior to date of arrival and/or for NO show, a cancellation fee of 1 night accommodation applies
The Following terms and conditions apply to all bookings, including those made via any 3rd party booking system.
a) Cleaning / Damages
ALL Guests must accept they may also be charged additional laundry costs, repair of damages or cleaning fees if it is deemed:
- the room used has been damaged, or
- the furnishings abused other than by normal wear and tear, or
- the room requires additional cleaning time, beyond what is normally allocated
If and when such additional charges apply, it will be debited by the property (Swansea Ocean Villas) against the approved copy of their credit card presented on arrival
ALL guests are expected to respect the privacy and rights of other guests. No parties are allowed to be held in any guest room.
Children are welcome at Swansea Ocean Villas. However, parents are responsible for their children’s safety and their behaviour towards other guests, hotel’s rooms and facilities.
- BOOK DIRECT
- NO BOOKING FEES
- BEST RATE GUARANTEE
- Tourism businesses that carry the T.QUAL mark, have undergone rigorous assessment to ensure guests can expect reliable customer service, professionalism, accurate advertising, sound environmental practices and compliance with health and safety standards.